Strip curtains are formulated from PVC compound. Designed for high visibility with great strength and flexibility to ensure a long lasting durable product for use in cold/freezer rooms doors, factory entrances, partitioning, spray booths and many more applications.
Protects personnel from sparks, splashes, and welding flash. Formulated from a blue/bronze PVC that removes 99,9% UV in welding applications to ensure optical safety to people not directly involved in operation.
• Heavy duty ultra-violet light absorber, creating a safer working environment
• Suitable for workshop areas where welding, cutting and grinding operations take place
• Packed in kit form and can be erected without the use of tools.
• The material is impervious to burning should the material come into contact with welding splatter
• Material has been tested for ultra-violet transmittance with readings of 0.005%, 0.001% and 0.05% allowing only 15% visible light
• Available either on hanging galvanized hardware (strips ONLY) OR a standard 2m x 2m freestanding frame with wheels
• Types of welding curtains available: yellow or blue strips or sheets.